OSWESTRY BORDERLAND HERITAGE
Visitors: 95310


Dyffryn Tanat and Region Development Trust
Chairman Ken Owen QGM
Consultant David Higman MBE

The Pandy



Copy of the 1838 Tithe/field map of Llanforda area showing the Pandy in the far left corner on the side of the River Morda.. The fields marked 178, 177 belong to the property and when the owner attempted to dig along the fence line he came across a lot of stone consistant with a mill race. (2017)

Source Ken Owen

© 2024 Oswestry Borderland Heritage | New material added and updated October 2023 | Hosted by Weboriel