OSWESTRY BORDERLAND HERITAGE
Visitors: 24734

Dyffryn Tanat and Region Development Trust
Chairman Kenton Owen QGM
Consultant David Higman MBE
Charity Reg. No. 1139072
Company Reg. No. 6905623

Tynycoed Colliery


1815 Tynycoed pit was in operation also a brick works. The bricks and products were highly recommended. A row of cottages was known as Pottery Row.








1901 map showing the site of the Tynycoed Colliery (next to map ref 740) at the lower centre of the map.

Source Wilf Jones
© 2017 Oswestry Borderland Heritage |  Website by NashLabs |  Hosted by Weboriel